A Unique Semi Classic Conquer Online Server
We are a semi-classic Conquer server with plenty of custom events, quests, skills, items and features. There are tons of quests and events to speed up your journey to the top rather than only grinding.
• NA Hosted
• Full Screen/Resolution/FPS Settings Available
• Medium Experience & Drop Rates (Lots of Multipliers/Events)
• Level 137 Maximum
• Usual Gear Up to 129, & Some Custom 135 Gear
• +12 Maximum (Using Stones & Items)
• 2nd Reborn Maximum
• 5 Classes Only, Nerfed Ninja
• Custom Class Skills, Passive Skills like Fishing
• Superman Archers
• No Talismans
• No Battle Power/Potency
• No Item Lock
• No Mentors
• No Pay 2 Win
Please know the staff are always active, and continuously working on bettering the server and community overall. This seems to be the downfall of a lot of servers, but this is a mixture of a business and a hobby for me. I want you to have fun, and see this server succeed.
Unique Server Features
Below is a big list of various unique features that the server has. They are added as things progress and change, there’s no specific order but feel free to take a look! You mind find something useful you didn’t know.
- Perk for 2nd Reborn Warrior:
Savior – Survive nearly any hit if your HP is above 50%. A normally lethal blow will leave you with 20% of your max HP.
- Perk for Warriors:
Running Recovery – Stop jumping and run for a few steps to heal a decent percentage of lost HP.
- Perk for Trojans:
Enraged – Being shot with arrows or zapped angers Trojans and makes their attacks massively more powerful. Potential to Shatter Warrior Savior Perk if Enraged enough.
- Perk for Archers:
Concentration – Firing arrows from the ground (Not flying) increases damage output significantly.
- Buffed Skill for 2nd Reborn Archer:
“Frozen Arrow” ability moved to the Rapid Fire skill for on demand stun. (Stop someone from using Skills and Attacking for a few seconds)
- Buffed Skill for Fire Taoists:
M-Def lowering Fire Meteor – Casting Fire Meteor on someone increases the damage they will take from all incoming magic attacks for a short time. Stacks in duration and damage increase.
- Buffed Skill for Fire Taoists:
Mana Blasting Bomb – Interrupt that annoying Water Tao from reviving everything in sight with the Bomb Skill.
- Buffed Skills for Water Taoist:
All Heals actually recover useful amounts of HP and amount healed goes up depending on Magic Attack, Backsword Proficiency, Spirit just like a regular magic attack would. Stigma, Magic Shield are much more viable.
- De-Buffed Water Skills for Melee Water:
Playing as a melee water can be a good balance of support and offence, but you’ll now lose some of the benefits of being a water if you don’t use a Backsword, not to mention you won’t have much Magic Attack to have strong Heals. Revive (Pray) Cooldown time is increased for melee water and the amount of HP recovered is lower than a “Pure Water” with a Backsword and High Magic Attack.
- Guild Hall Maps:
To promote the split into two separate alliances there are only 2 guild halls which are controlled by the two strongest opposing factions. The guild Hall gives Guild members a place to hang out and comes with a few handy features as well. • Guild Warehouse that all members can access to share items.
• Miniature level 125 training ground.
• Special Guild Conductresses to specialty places like Lab4 boss, DBDevil , ect. (Win Guild War to unlock GC’s)
• Remote Team EXP in Guild Hall.Players inside the Guild Hall can gain EXP from their team mates regardless of where they are in the world. Subtracts some silvers from guild fund by EXP gained. (currently unlocked for all who have access to a Guild Hall. Later the guild will have to win at least one round of GW to unlock this.)
- Mining Level:
Pickaxe proficiency increases mining performance and rates. Pickaxe proficiency gained only from mining, not from attacking.
- Auto Mining:
It comes with VIP and makes mining a full inventory of decent things a breeze, dropping all junk ore right onto the ground before it ever hits your inventory. Lots of different things you might expect to find while digging have been added such as: Meteors, + Stones, DragonBalls, Gold Coins, and the usual Normal, Refined and Super Gems.
- Offline Market Shop:
For Non-Equipment goods. (Mets, DBs, MoonBoxes, ect.) Log out with these items up for sale and your shop will stay running.
Take your chances by buying unidentified items from an NPC to see what you get.
- Upgrade Max Durability:
Upgrade durability of equipment using Kylin Gems. Get to 100 Dura and Dura stops going down.
- Monster Exterminator Quest:
You can find the original exterminator questions in TC, PC, AC, DC, BI, MC and Frozen Grotto.
- Change your Password In-Game:
No need for website feature, you’re in-game 99% of the time anyway right? You can change your password at the Love Stone. You can also change your Name and Gender but that costs CP.
- Voting Bonuses:
Get a free random item and x3 EXP every day just for voting! You can vote in-game also in the center of TC. Votes are necessary as it moves the server up the top list and helps players find our private server!
- Other Random Features:
• Right Click to pack into Scrolls/Packs: Meteors, Dragonballs, MeteorTears, +Stones from your inventory.
• Mega packs for Meteors, Dragonballs, MeteorTears.
• Arrow Packs.
• Auto Arrow Reload system.
• Access all City Warehouses from Market.
• Transfer Virtue Points between players.
• LuckyTime 2 hour cap upped to 24 hours.
• NPC with levels listed for every item so you never wonder if you can equip the next upgrade.
• Commands you can type in to drop ores quickly, or check how many players are online.
• A player finder command for VIP’s so you can find your next victim.
• Player-Voted Event Manager abilities for other normal players. This means player hosted PvP or Non-PvP Events.
• Guild war system that declares the Guild that has held the Guild War Pole the longest the winner.
• Bosses that spawn once every 5 days, spread out so a different super boss spawns every day.
• Roar, Lightning/Volcano/SpeedLightning, ArrowRain, Stigma and Magic Shield buffed.
• Sell the refined, Uniques, Elites, Supers you don’t need to an NPC in market for fast cash.
• SkyMaze quest awards Hero Tokens to raise Weapon Prof to 12.
• Get a rate increase from Garments and Gourds using Violet Gem Sockets. (Violet gems only in Garments and Gourds to keep them from adding actual stats)
• Use CPs to randomly transform an item into a different type. (EX. Transform a Socketed Bracelet you can’t use and randomly get a Necklace with the same stats.)
• [VIP] Auto Meteor Spamming. Type in the level you want the Meteor Spammer to stop at. Put an item in the slot on Artisan Wind like usual. Use a Meteor or Meteor Tear. The item will automatically spam as many Meteors or Meteor Tears it takes to reach the level specified (including max level) or until you run out of Meteors.
• An NPC in the mine where you can choose how long you want him to mine and pay him to mine so you don’t have to.
• Revamped Calculations for Damages, Defence and Cures.
There’s plenty more changes, and lots more to come.
Class, Attributes & Proficiency Info
At BruteCO there’s no specific build that is better than another.
Every class has it’s bonuses and downfalls. Play whatever you find the most fun!
- Fire Taoists:
Decent damage and very little skill required to pvp with, but the slowest to level. Extremely good against targets Trojans and Warriors and a must have class for Guild Wars for dealing with flying Archers. Almost worthless against other Fire Taoists and only good for countering reviving Water Taoists with Bomb to damage the targets Mana. If you have the skill to hit with a Fast Blade-like skill you can PvP with Mana Pulse for much higher damage output than Tornado and it can still hit flying targets. Dodge counters Archers superbly if your a 2nd RB Double Fire Combo. The final promotion for Fire Taoist boosts magic damage by 20% on players and monsters. Stigma also will work for magic damage.
- Water Taoists:
Heals and buff support with some offensive abilities. Much easier to level without plvling here with Mana Pulse, a custom skill that functions like Fast Blade but deals damage based on Magic Attack. Revive is an extremely valuable skill but if you decide to go Melee Water your revive will not be as good as if you had used a Backsword and other Magic Gear. In fact all cure spells also rely on your Magic Attack and can be built up to cure viable (thousands of HP per heal) amounts of HP instead of 800 in regular CO. Stigma and Magic Shield are even better here than regular CO and can mean the difference between life and death. Magic Shield when used from a Water provides 15% more defense than usual as well.
Masters of DPS! Trojans were already good and didn’t need much of a change. Dominate nearly every class in damage but can’t touch an archer while flying. Using Scent Sword or Fast Blade you’ll be able to 1 hit nearly anything if you can land the hit. Use Hercules for easier hits but less damage. Dagger is more viable than before with the Defence De-Buff weapon skill. Other weapons have interesting abilities like life steal or stun but Club/Sword/Blade still dominate. Counters anything it can hit with Fast Blade/Scent Sword. It’s not likely you’ll see a Trojan killing Archers, and it’s somewhat hard to kill Taoists that zap unless your using Hercules. This is why you should have a variety of classes in your teams though!
Survivability. Warriors are usually the fastest to level, but never hit as hard as a Trojan. Considering the name, I wanted to make Warriors a lot tankier here on BruteCO. Shields and Helmets give warriors more defense here than usual. Shields also grant a Warrior 15% reflect chance, versus the 5% chance for everyone else! To make them feel more like a tank they have a perk that randomly goes off while running and heals a fraction of missing HP. The XP skill Roar which used to be useless now does decent AoE damage in a large area and give Warriors a solid perk. The reborn skill Reflect makes Warrior a good class to reborn from. Counters flying Archers with Roar or Flying Moon if you have XP Skill at the right time. Build your character with lots of -DMG and a shield and you can usually tank hits that most classes can’t. You can also use a Glaive or even a Poleaxe, check out all of the different skills you can obtain for these weapons too!
Mobility, damage. Ninjas are quick and nimble, similar to the original ninja class just not so overpowered. They are quick, which also means they are fragile. Enjoy speed with the cost of health points. Toxic Fog has been nerfed and only can be cast on someone within melee range, it’s similar to Two Fold Blades to easily put it. There’s also various other custom skills for Ninjas. Shadow Cyclone – just like Cyclone, but a darker theme and shorter length. Shadow Step – teleport across the screen, wherever you click! You’re basically a fast, cool jumping, katana wielding Trojan. It’s too fun, really.
There’s some big changes with attribute points. You can freely distribute them yourself starting from level 1 at 0 reborns. What you decide to do will make a big difference overall regarding your whole build!
- Strength: actually increases your attack damage. A viable difference. Also some HP.
- Agility: actually increases your attack speed, archer Damage, accuracy, and reduces Incoming archer damage as well. Also some HP.
- Vitality: as usual, still will only increase your HP.
- Spirit: actually increases your magic attack as well as mana pool. Also effects Heals. Also some HP.
Essentially the same thing with proficiency. Decide what you’re going to level up wisely, because the more focus you put on it the quicker you’ll have it leveled up meaning the quicker you’ll be getting some half decent bonuses.
- Weapon Proficiency increases attack by quite a bit now.
- Shield Proficiency increases defense. (like it always should have)
- Backsword Proficiency increases magic attack and cure amount. Your Backsword also proficiency levels with magic attacks.
Below is a list of all player commands. Some here may not be listed when using /help command in-game. As of now there is no specific order for these commands. If you notice any commands missing from this list please let me know!
/dc – Disconnect from the server.
/stuck – Begin timer to be teleported back to Twin City.
/revive – If your Revive Button is missing.
/clear – Clear Inventory.
/events – Show events happening today.
/unlearn (skill name) – Remove skills.
/event (number) – Start x3 event for x amount of minutes.
/event 0 – Check current event minutes.
/vp – Check current VP.
/checkvp (playername) – Check someone elses VP.
/givevp (playername) – Give virtue points to someone else.
/dropore – Drop all ore.
/keeprate1 – /keeprate10 – Keep only rate 1-10 ore.
/moneybag – Turn 500kk Gold into a 500kk moneybag.
/p – See how many players are online.
/pm – See who’s on your map.
/scores – Check GW Scores.
/team (playername) – Invite a player to your team from anywhere.
/findguild – List of all online GuildLeaders and DeputyLeaders.
/coloroff – Turn off color overlay from events till relog.
/str /vit /agi /spi (number of points) – Quick set attribute points.
/gemeffect – Toggle Client Side Super Gem Effects till relog.
/gh1? – Checks owner of 1st GH.
/ally1? – Checks owner of 2nd GH.
/gh2 or /ally2 [guild] – Leader can assign a guild to enter your GH
/automine – Automatically drop all Ore. *Limit 1 use per IP*
/tradekey – Trades a key for a chest.
/tradechest – Trades a chest for a key.
/whereis (playername) – Show map and coordinates of a player.
/ghost – Hide from /whereis
/autocompose – Automatically composes picked up +items into equipped gear.
/myrates – Show Drop Rates based events and your Equipment.
/baserates – Show base drop rates before events or bonuses are applied.
/autoscroll – Auto scrolls or composes Meteors, DBs, Gems, +Stones.
/e – Toggle autoloot for Elite items.
/s – Toggle autoloot for Super items.
/t – Toggle autoloot for Treasure Chests.
/g – Toggle autoloot for Gems.
/m – Toggle autoloot for Meteors.
/junk – Drop most junk items instantly.